Transformation - Knowledge Management Center of Expertise - SR MANAGER
Role: Focus on integrating employee expertise, intellectual content, culture and technology to maximize the value of the intellectual assets of PepsiCo in order to enable business objectives.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Responsible for conducting assessments of business requirements and cultural readiness for Knowledge Management and Collaboration across the enterprise.
- Leverage business assessment to develop 3 year enterprise strategic roadmap
- Expand Knowledge Management capabilities to global functional teams, utilizing the Operating Model to assess business needs, enable business processes, communicate configuration/customization requirements and provide training, cultural change and success metrics.
- Evaluate Web 2.0, Social Networking, and other new Knowledge Management and Collaboration capabilities to suggest pilots for those with potential business benefit.
- Relentlessly seek out and share new ideas and best practices inside and outside the company.
- Lead cultural, process and technology change toward “knowledge-based” organization.
- Develop global collaborative knowledge teams and Communities of Practice for knowledge support in key topical areas.
- Create governance standards and lead cross-divisional governance councils for policy and content.
- Lead creation of enterprise classification structure for unstructured information, integrating structured metadata selection with user driven informal tagging.
- Actively investigate ways to utilize Knowledge Management capabilities to improve the efficiency of PepsiCo employees. Identify opportunities to leverage best practices to increase reusability and reduce overhead costs on a global basis.
Requirements: Key Role Requirements:
- Masters degree preferred, but will accept Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications and/or minimum 9 years related business experience. International experience a plus.
- Must be comfortable with communicating technical requirements to a technical design team.
- Experienced user of Web 2.0 and social networking technologies (ex: blogs, microblogs, Wikis, discussions forums, facebook/myspace, etc.)
- Experience working with Rich media capabilities (streaming video, photo/video sharing, podcasts, etc)
- Be able to visualize how new trends could be integrated into long term strategy to improve employee connectedness, efficiency and effectiveness
- Knowledge of key directional trends, emerging capabilities and current best practices in the Knowledge Management and Collaboration arena.
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and on time.
- Experience leading and influencing governance councils to maximize the effectiveness of Knowledge Management and Collaboration capabilities for the global audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent oral, written and listening
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a strong team player with effective teamwork skills. Experience on a team that successfully practiced collaboration and sharing capabilities is a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint 2007 features and site owner activities is a plus.
To apply for this position, please follow the link and search by Req # in the Detailed Search:
- Req # 14766 Transformation - Knowledge Management Center of Expertise - SR MANAGER